Herbed Potato Salad
Serves: 4-6 Cook Time: 30 min Prep Time: 15 min
- 1 1/2 Pounds Red Potatoes
- 1 1/2 Pounds Yukon Gold
- 2 Tablespoons Chives, Chopped
- 1 Package Basil, Chiffonade
- 3 Tablespoons Parsley, Minced
- 3 Tablespoons Dill, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Cup 2% Fage Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Light Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
DirectionsPlace potatoes in a pot full of cold water. Heat until boiling and cook potatoes until a knife goes through easily. Drain and cool. Once cool cut into quarters and set aside. Add chopped herbs to cooked potatoes. For dressing, combine vinegar, yogurt, sour cream, mustard and salt and pepper. Toss with dressing.
Tip- Buy potatoes that are all close to the same size. This will help them cook in the same amount of time. If you have some larger potatoes, cut them down to size. If you are in a hurry, quarter them first and then cook, this will help them cook and cool faster.